Putting Your Safety First
We realize during this COVID-19 pandemic patients have many questions about their health and safety. These are the precautions we are taking to ensure the health of our patients:
– All staff members and patients are required to wear a mask in the office (if you do not have one, we will provide you with one)
– We screen all patients with a health questionnaire and we take your temperature and oxygen saturation level to ensure you are in good health.
– We have installed air purifiers to ensure the air we are breathing is clean and fresh.
-We screen all staff members and take their temperature daily before and after the workday to ensure they are in good health.
– We ask that all patients wash their hands as soon as they enter the office.
– We are providing alcohol wipes to disinfect cell phones if you wish.
– We are wiping down any areas touched in the reception area and bathroom after each patient with medical-grade disinfectant.
– We are asking that all patients fill out medical history and patient information forms before entering the office to minimize the number of people in the reception area.
– Generally speaking, we see all patients at their appointment times so there is no waiting in the reception area.
-There is no need to take an elevator to enter our office, so you don’t need to worry about social distancing in an elevator.
-We are very well equipped with the proper PPE to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
Please feel free to ask any questions about the precautions we are taking.