Getting Ready for Your Visit
- In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:In an effort to make your appointment as efficient as possible we recommend you download, print and fill out a health history and hippa consent form before your appointment. Be sure to have all of your dental insurance information (policy subscriber’s information). We also recommend you bring copies of any dental x-rays taken within the last 3 years.
Billing and Insurance
We strive to offer the highest quality care at the most reasonable fees for our patients. Payment is due when services are rendered unless other financial arrangements have been made in advance of treatment.
Most PPO insurance plans are accepted.
Please note that you are responsible for payment for your treatment. Payment is accepted by American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, check or cash.
We do not compromise our patient care and are committed to providing correct treatment of the highest quality – we will always recommend what is best for your oral health. We will be more than happy to help you work with your insurance company to maximize your reimbursement for covered procedures. We will submit the insurance claim online at our office on your behalf as a convenience to our patients, in order to facilitate faster and proper compensation.
Forms and Policies
- Hippa and dental consent Form(en español)
- Hippa and dental consent Form
- Patient Health History Information Form(en español)
- Patient Health History Information Form
If you have any questions about these materials or documents, please contact us or call (646) 762-2421.