Welcome to No Limits Dental
Putting Your Safety First
We realize during this COVID-19 pandemic patients have many questions about their health and safety. These are the precautions we are taking to ensure the health of our patients:
- All staff members and patients are required to wear a mask in the office (if you do not have one, we will provide you with one)
- We screen all patients with a health questionnaire and we take your temperature and oxygen saturation level to ensure you are in good health.
- We have installed air purifiers to ensure the air we are breathing is clean and fresh.
-We screen all staff members and take their temperature daily before and after the work day to ensure they are in good health.
- We ask that all patients wash their hands as soon as they enter the office.
- We are providing alcohol wipes to disinfect cell phones if you wish.
- We are wiping down any areas touched in the reception area and bathroom after each patient with medical grade disinfectant.
- We are asking that all patients fill out medical history and patient information forms before entering the office to minimize the number of people in the reception area.
- Generally speaking we see all patients at their appointment times so there is no waiting in the reception area.
-There is no need to take an elevator to enter our office, so you don't need to worry about social distancing in an elevator.
-We are very well equipped with the proper PPE to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
Please feel free to ask any questions about the precautions we are taking.
See What Our Patients Are Saying About Us
Excellent work ethic, and you can tell Dr. Rodriguez has a genuine care for her patients allowing her to work... read moreKatya Castle3/15/2016
Dr Rodriguez was very friendly and professional. She clearly described the procedure and my options. She was very thorough. I... read moreJen Forester1/30/2014
Dr. Rodriguez is fantastic! She's both quick and efficient but also very careful and takes good care of your mouth... read moreKarine A.12/06/2013
Dr. Rodriguez and staff were wonderful. Went for my first appointment today and was thrilled with the visit. The office... read moreMichelle Phyllis Fargnoli Asaro8/16/2018
Wonderful staff and very accommodating to a series of reschedules. Best dentistry swag in NYC including Quip toothbrush and other... read moreSteve R.6/04/2019
Dr. Rodriguez is running an efficient and friendly practice. I have never had to wait an excessive amount of time.... read moreJon M.12/17/2016
Dr. Nadia Rodriguez is such a phenomenal dentist, and her office staff are both warm and professional. The office was... read moreSherri P.8/19/2019
I loved my experience with Dr. Rodriguez. She is very patient and thorough and I have always disliked going... read moreOlga Feliciano10/28/2015
Great doctors and staff, I've been going here for a couple of years. They have a nice clean office in... read moreMichael S.6/03/2019
Everyone is fantastic there. They're all so nice, very knowledgeable, and no wait time. Very glad I found this dental... read moreKendra Lindell10/05/2018
For years I have dreaded going to the dentist as a result of several bad personal experiences, but that all... read moreKobina A.7/25/2016
The Nadia and No Limits Dental is the BEST dentist in New York, hands down.
I've been going to Nadia at... read moreEmily A.1/16/2019
I had a great experience at No Limits Dental, they always make me feel at ease and treat me like... read moreMichael V.8/25/2019
Ready to Experience the Difference at No Limits Dental?
Our Staff Cares
At No Limits Dental we strive to educate our patients and create a stress-free atmosphere where patients feel comfortable seeing our dentists. We are great because are patients are seen on time which is great for anybody trying to fit a dental appointment into their busy lives. We aim to keep appointments to one hour. We provide high quality care that lasts years. We love what we do and are excited to show patients how rewarding dentistry can be! We are happy to make any possible accommodations for our patients to put them at ease and make patient satisfaction a priority.